[OLPC_Boston] Boston-area XO pool

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Thu Nov 6 16:44:44 EST 2008

I think Seth pretty much covered everything. (Thanks, Seth!)

I'd also note that the mechanism for finding and forwarding
location-specific requests to local pool groups hasn't yet been worked
out, so there'll be some back-and-forth on setup for this once we have a
Boston pool maintainer - should be fun to figure out. The folks in the
Philippines are posting their notes on how they're doing the same thing,
but their ETA for that is ~1month, so we should find a way to do it here
ourselves in the meantime.

-Mel