[OLPC_Boston] XO Activity and PyGTK Tutorials

Patricia Greninger pgreninger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:43:35 EDT 2008

The following links may help.

- Pat

PyGTK 2.0 Tutorial
http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/index.html

The purpose of the activity handbook is to provide you with all the
information you need in order to get started with software development
for the OLPC XO.
http://www.olpcaustria.org/mediawiki/index.php/Activity_handbook

Making An Activity That Uses The Journal
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Beyond_Hello_World

Collaboration Tutorial - This tutorial focuses on activity sharing.
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Collaboration_Tutorial