[OLPC_Boston] hiya

Mike H jrghoull at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 22:38:26 EDT 2008

hiya, my name is mike, i'm a 21 year old history major at umass boston, i
live in quincy, and i love everything about the XO and the philosophy behind
it. Not to say that i think the project is perfect (far from it) but the
core ideas and the fact that such a project as important as this has finally
come about makes me anxious to keep up with everything that is going on. by
being a part of this group i hope to make friends, and have an easier time
keeping up with not just the regular news about the XO, but the underground
news as well (ie, what kind of hacks people have been doing to their XOs and
what the have been able to accomplish with them).

anyway, a brief skim over the forum tells me you guys meet up once a month
so i will try and attend the next one (providing i'm invited, and that my
schedule isnt too hectic). I take it also we bring our XOs?

-mike

ps: i look forward to meeting all of you.