[OLPC_Boston] IMSA / CFS Deployment Schedule and Goals

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Dec 10 02:59:02 EST 2008

Forwarding as per my promise in
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc_boston/2008-December/000205.html.
Please forward things to public lists when possible, or put a sentence
at the top saying "this isn't public" if it isn't.

Note that I'm only forwarding the messages I was directly sent; there
was an earlier history to this message that I wasn't copied on, so I've
excluded that from this forward.

(Also, for the record, I think Mack and Katelyn are doing an *awesome*
job as the pilot's loop team, and I don't mean to pick on them, except
to point out that they're doing stuff and that it's great - the point of
forwarding emails like this is to make the wonderful things like this
that the local community is doing for these pilots much easier to share
and show.)