[OLPC_Boston] CFS pilot status? (for IL deployment team)

Yifan yifan.sun at students.olin.edu
Thu Dec 4 17:34:33 EST 2008

Hey guys,

Sorry to keep bugging you guys, but I was wondering if there was any sort of
timeline going on for this. Sandra was telling me that deployment wasn't
actually scheduled until February, but the IMSA people will be here in early
January... Will CFS be in session, and what sort of things could we do and
can't we do given that time restraint? Thanks,

Yifan