[Olpc-za] want to start a project funded by UniSA

Jonker, Erastus jonkee at unisa.ac.za
Mon Mar 11 09:48:48 EDT 2013

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
________________________________

Hi

I want to do a project in poor churches with these laptops. I'm struggling to contact One Laptop per child and would like to know under which conditions these laptops will be sold. The last time I checked I could buy them at $209 each with a minimum order of 100. Is this still valid? I tried to check the previous posts on the website but I don't have the program to unzip the files. Which program do I need for this?

Kind Regards
Erastus "Rastie" Jonker
Editorial Assistant Journal of Early Christian History/ Religion & Theology

Tel (w): 0124294050
e-mail: jonkee at unisa.ac.za/erastusjonker at gmail.com
Postal Address: Posbus 26797, Monumentpark, 0105

"All human beings are condemned to live lives of uncertainty and absurdity, commited to subjective truths that can never be proved." - S. Kierkegaard