[Olpc-za] Laptop to Lesotho (Re: Getting Involved)

Russell Fox foxyfoxza at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:41:42 EST 2012

Hi Heather,

I met Janissa towards the end of last year and think that the project she is running is wonderful.

Anyone running a project of any sort can take notes from the processes they have put in place to ensure commitment from the children, teachers and more importantly the community. This is NOT another project where a bunch of computers are handed over and everyone pats themselves on their backs – but rather a well thought out process culminating in an improved lifestyle for the children.

Definitely worth getting involved with/finding out about.

Regards

logo_col.jpg

Russell Fox

+27 83 293 0977