[Olpc-za] Fix clock problem

Catherine Langsford cathlangsford at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 02:14:23 EST 2010

Hi all

I'm also aware of Give1Get1 (G1G1) campaigns where you can donate one OLPC
and receive one through Amazon US. These don't seem to happen often but
that's what I'm waiting (and hoping!) for. See
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/G1G1_2008 and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A34NLXJLC88VVS

All the best,

Catherine

On 29 November 2010 18:45, Evert Groenewald <evert at coldsea.co.za> wrote:

> Op 29/11/2010 11:09, het Josh-lin Schereka geskryf:
>  > Where can one but these olpc's and are they as great as the claim to
> be???

> > JOSH-LIN SCHEREKA on behalf of
> >
> > TEL (021) 905 8644 FAX (021) 905 8648
> > Suppliers of PVC, HDPE and  Ductile Iron Pipe Systems including Fittings,
> > Valves etc.
> > Fabricators of Steel Pipe Fittings and Specials.

Empty what is full and fill what is empty.