[Olpc-za] Intel Quits One Laptop Per Child Program

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jan 5 11:14:57 EST 2008

Thanks a lot for the link, certainly a very interesting interview!

However Negroponte seems to contradict himself when he first says:

"The biggest single reason was that they were directly selling their
Classmate laptop as opposed to having it be a reference design."

and then moves on to:

"But I don't care if kids get the XO so much as that they get laptops."

Or am I missing something here?

Christoph Derndorfer
(OLPC Austria)