[Olpc-za] Getting involved

Ronald Wertlen ron at ekhayaict.com
Thu Aug 21 16:38:22 EDT 2008

Hi Morgan, hi Antoine,

after Morgan sent that last post, I had to go ahead and write a proposal
for our Eastern Cape Participatory Internet Research and Training
Project - which is being implemented at Tafalehashi - and I mentioned
you two as collaborators. I certainly feel as if you were.

Cheers, Ron

PS
The project has been hugely boosted by the recent launch. Next month the
Deputy Minister for Science and Technology will be next door at Dwesa
looking at the Rhodes University site, I will push OLPC if I am at the
meeting.

--
Ronald Wertlen
+27 79 4354681 (mobile)