[Olpc-za] Rural ECape OLPC demonstration on Swiss & German TV

Ronald Wertlen ron at ekhayaict.com
Tue Nov 13 08:50:22 EST 2007

Hi,

last week, an OLPC demonstration shot in the Eastern Cape made it onto
Swiss and German TV. Links and basic info at:
http://ekhayaict.com/wordpress/?p=63

  (I will be writing another post with an opinion about the whole thing
- it will be very positive about OLPC and I'll let you know when it goes
up.)

At this point a BIG thank you to the school Mndwaka J.S.S. they were
really great and went to a lot of effort, and of course to Antoine,
without whom nothing would have happened!!

Best regards, Ron

--
Ronald Wertlen
+27 79 4354681 (mobile)