[Olpc-za] Fwd: [OLPC-Games] SimCity activity: please test and enjoy

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 13 05:38:35 EST 2007

Hello,

I installed SimCity on the weekend on one of our B4 machines and works
quite well.

The application hasn'e been sugarized yet, so it still wants to save a
regular file in a directory instead of writing to the journal and there
seems to be some glitch when you close it because it won't shut down
properly.

Other than that it's good fun and I certainly hope that more publishers
follow this example by releasing older games and whatnot!

Cheers,
Christoph
(OLPC Austria - www.olpcaustria.org)