[Olpc-uruguay] Join my network on LinkedIn

Luis Michelena via LinkedIn member en linkedin.com
Lun Jun 6 08:26:42 EDT 2011

LinkedIn

    Luis Michelena requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Accept invitation from Luis Michelena
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dccjzc-golean9v-4/HUkcclj7MYNtsJ8h8PqDxzj2i5xUxjDTd5qExzHjc75Z/blk/I1399252177_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPsTcj8RczAVcP59bPgQl6dmd4h6bP8SdzwUc3wNcjcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Luis Michelena
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dccjzc-golean9v-4/HUkcclj7MYNtsJ8h8PqDxzj2i5xUxjDTd5qExzHjc75Z/blk/I1399252177_3/3dvdPsNczkOejAPckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dccjzc-golean9v-4/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation