[Olpc-uruguay] Radijojo!

Pablo Flores pflores2 en gmail.com
Lun Ago 23 18:38:18 EDT 2010

Reenvío esta propuesta (en español) de una radio alemana que procura
compilar obras radiales de 5 minutos de niños de distintos lugares del
mundo.
Se me ocurre que puede ser de interés de varias Maestras.

Saludos,
Pablo Flores

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christoph Derndorfer <e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 6:57 PM
Subject: Radijojo!-OLPC-Radio-Play
To: Pablo Flores <pflores2 at gmail.com>
Cc: Sandra Babing <Sabab at gmx.de>

Pablo,

I was recently approached by Sandra Babing of RADIJOJO - a German radio
station for children - because they're working on a project for
workshops in which children produce a 5-minute radio play on their XOs.

I thought this might be of interest to you, CeibalJAM and other people
you know so I've attached the project description. For any further
questions please contact Sandra Babing (in CC).

Cheers from Peru,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer