[Olpc-uk] OLPC UK digest 2009-09-25

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 08:37:37 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Martin, Thank you for the summary.

> === OLPC UK infrastructure ===
>
> A server upgrade has been done on the olpc.org.uk infrastructure and
> we should be reaping the benefits soon.
>
> Our blog is syndicated to planet.sugarlabs.org so if there is any news
> please share it with this list or follow the instructions on
> olpc.org.uk and we'll see about getting the word out.

Its also syndicated to planet.laptop.org as well so we have quite a wide spread.

I would love people that are using Sugar and/or OLPC-XOs in the UK to
share what they are doing with them. I know people out there are using
them for research and various other interesting uses and it would be
great to have articles up on the site so that everyone can see the
wide uses that these great devices are being put to. A couple of
paragraphs with a couple of photos would be great and not take too
long to write!

Cheers,
Peter