[Olpc-uk] UK Education conference?

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Tue Oct 6 11:19:54 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 04:04:14PM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Martin Dengler <martin at martindengler.com> wrote:
> > I seem to remember there's a large UK-wide educational technology
> > conference in the first half of the year, usually, and I was wondering
> > if anyone knew what I might be talking about :) and if so, were they
> > planning on going?
>
> There was an offer to the list from Amir about using some space at the
> conference a while ago, I can't remember what its called but that
> might enable you to find the details in the list archives.

Thanks.  I was looking for BETT (try to find out what that stands for
by using www.bettshow.com).  "conference" turns out to be the wrong
word to search for; "show" is better.  Hopefully now google will make
the connection for me/us:

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-uk/2009-June/000201.html

Miles/Amir,

Anything we can do to think about getting a OLPC/Sugar Labs spot at
BETT?  We should have plenty of London pilot stories to talk about.

> Cheers,
> Peter

Martin