[Olpc-uk] Pilot laptop support

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:24:54 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Yesterday as I left the conference on my way home I ran into Adam Holt
from the OLPC support gang (I also met with and had a very good 4-5
hour session with most of the European Sugar developers as well). I
had a very good conversation with him about the best way to provide
first line support during the pilot for the school. He heads up the
world wide support gang which currently consists of about 200
volunteers that provide support for the XOs around the world for both
G1G1, pilots and all sorts of other people.

Details of the support gang can be found here
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC:Support_gang