[Olpc-uk] My feedback on the proposal

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Mon Jun 22 09:48:02 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 01:37:23PM +0100, Michael Jordan wrote:
> Great feedback Daniel.... All contributors we look forward to assistance in
> improving the proposal to meet the standards as per the below.

I'd summarise the feedback so far as: we have a great platform but the
approach needs to be changed to focus on giving back something to the
community, else we're not getting laptops :).

I've been looking for videos showing off Sugar Activtities and I
haven't found very many at all.  I think we can use some Library XOs
to finish developing[1] the tools to create such videos, create some
videos, and engage the pilot teacher(s) in the process all at once.

Would this help the proposal?  If so, would anyone be interested in a
two-/three- hour session in central London this weekend to do so?

Martin

1. http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/cjb/screencast-activity/tree/