[Olpc-uk] Slides from my presentation

Faisal Sadeq Khan olpc at sadeq.me.uk
Fri Jun 19 21:53:31 EDT 2009

Daniel,
Thank you for the slides. I will certainly go through them at some
juncture.

Perhaps, I should also take the opportunity to thank you for your tremendous
selfless contributions, which Adam Holt briefed me on several months ago.
 Wish you all the success with your next project.

We'll meet at some point.

Take care.

Best wishes.

Faisal

--
One Laptop per Child (OLPC)
"Opening new opportunities to children the world over."