[Olpc-uk] Slides from my presentation

Warren Pimm wpimm at mac.com
Fri Jun 19 11:46:15 EDT 2009

Daniel,

Thank you as well, for coming in and sharing your time and experiences
with OLPC in Ethiopia and Paraguay -outstanding experiences across the
board.

We look forward to your further guidance and shared input, especially
as you continue onto Nepal - your next great challenge.

Thank you again Daniel.

Warren