[Olpc-uk] Wednesday June 17, 111 OLD Broad Street

Luke Sheldrick luke at sheldrick.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 10:27:25 EDT 2009

Hi all,

A few things have cropped up today which means I won't be in the city this eve, so unble to co e along.

Will try and cone to the next.

Have a good one.

On 16 Jun 2009, at 22:46, "Michael Jordan" <michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com<mailto:michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com>> wrote:

Final reminder for tomorrow evenings event, it is an excellent agenda and I look forward to seeing you all there. Please ensure you have my mobile (07 8814 64213) or Martin’s email (<mailto:martin at martindengler.com>martin at martindengler.com<mailto:martin at martindengler.com>) in case you need to contact someone at the meeting.

There is an excellent RSVP list already confirmed, and an excellent agenda so for anyone interested in OLPC this is a must attend – more the merrier.

Below is the original email invitation with the details on it:

Opportunity: Daniel Drake, experienced OLPC campaigner and deployment manager is in the UK on the 17th June 2009. We have the opportunity to hear directly from him about the projects and how they are being managed for developing nation deployments.  A fantastic opportunity to gain an in depth understanding of OLPC.