[Olpc-uk] Wednesday June 17, 111 OLD Broad Street

Michael Jordan michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 16 17:45:19 EDT 2009

Final reminder for tomorrow evenings event, it is an excellent agenda and I
look forward to seeing you all there. Please ensure you have my mobile (07
8814 64213) or Martin's email (martin at martindengler.com) in case you need to
contact someone at the meeting.

There is an excellent RSVP list already confirmed, and an excellent agenda
so for anyone interested in OLPC this is a must attend - more the merrier.

Below is the original email invitation with the details on it:

Opportunity: Daniel Drake, experienced OLPC campaigner and deployment
manager is in the UK on the 17th June 2009. We have the opportunity to hear
directly from him about the projects and how they are being managed for
developing nation deployments.  A fantastic opportunity to gain an in depth
understanding of OLPC.