[Olpc-uk] Marketing - OLPC UK Mission

Benedicte Clarkson secbms at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 02:38:20 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,
Faisal mentioned that you were going to get back to me about lending me a couple of XO laptops to take to Morocco. You were also going to let me know if those laptops can come with arabic educational programs...Reading the mission statement of OLPC America, I thought the point of One Laptop Per Child is to help educate children of developing countries... Am I missing something?
Please help me and the British Moroccan Society.
Thanks,
Benedicte Clarkson