[Olpc-uk] Marketing - OLPC UK Mission

Steve Berryman steve at berryman.org.uk
Wed Jul 8 13:53:39 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Martin Dengler <martin at martindengler.com>wrote:

> > > The point was that the mission needs to be localised to the aims
> > > of the group as well.
>

> > lets take it offline faisal,
>
> Actually I think this is exactly the kind of conversation that should
> be online, in the form of real debate like "I think the mission should
> / should not include goal X, here's why", then it's quite relevant.
> Indeed I don't see how marketing can not take input from more than its
> own members.

While relatively new to the group, i would also like to agree with Martin,
in that i see no reason to keep anything from the mailing list, regardless
whether people appear to be participating or not. Just because no one, or
few people, have commented yet, does not mean that no one ever will, and i
would have thought that these kinds of decisions should have as much
visibility as possible.

Steve

> Martin

Steve Berryman