[Olpc-uk] Contribution

Faisal Sadeq Khan olpc at sadeq.me.uk
Sun Jul 5 17:13:32 EDT 2009

Hi Gintautas,

Do you have an idea of the activity you would like to develop?
If so, could you put together a proposal?

Have a look at the following page for help on this or if you need
inspiration for an activity.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program

Hope that helps.

Best wishes.

Faisal

--
One Laptop per Child (OLPC)
"Opening new opportunities to children the world over."