No subject

Fri Jun 11 06:46:34 EDT 2010

of space.  Probably a lot less than the extensive but rarely visited "Korean
OLPC plan pages" that many have noticed on the site after poking around for
a while.

It would certainly be best if you kept your pages down a well-defined
branching hierarchy, maybe in your user space if it is for your own purposes
(i.e. not spread out all over the top-level of the wiki).  I would suggst
that you make yourself a little template you place on each page saying
something like "This page is about Newton Mass, not OLPC" to avoid any
confusion.

cjl

--0016367b61faf53def0488c628ec

ith <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:gregsmithpm at gmail.com">gregsmit=
yle=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204)=
; padding-left: 1ex;">
 always :-)</div>
. I have been looking for a place to create some wiki pages related to that=
 and I thought of your wiki: <a href=3D"http://wiki.laptop.org/go/The_OLPC_=
Wiki" target=3D"_blank">http://wiki.laptop.org/go/The_OLPC_Wiki</a></div>

ere they post all their documents: <a href=3D"http://www.newton.k12.ma.us/s=
choolcommittee/_documentsFY11/" target=3D"_blank">http://www.newton.k12.ma.=
us/schoolcommittee/_documentsFY11/</a></div>

 reorganize it and put it on a web site where I can access it more easily. =
I can spruce up my semantic wiki skills that way too.</div>
fic pages on your site for that purpose. </div>
should go somewhere else.</div>
eone famous, &quot;</font>It is an=20
education project, not a laptop project&quot;.=A0 I won&#39;t say no, but I=
 don&#39;t=20
feel I have the authority to say yes either, that probably requires a=20
call from SJ.<br><br>From the link you gave, it looks to be about 75 files =
and a total of
 37 MB of space.=A0 Probably a lot less than the extensive but rarely visit=
ed &quot;Korean OLPC=20
plan pages&quot; that many have noticed on the site after poking around for=
 a while.<br><br>It would certainly be best if you kept your pages down a=
=20
well-defined branching hierarchy, maybe in your user space if it is for you=
r own=20
purposes (i.e. not spread out all over the top-level of the wiki).=A0 I=20
would suggst that you make yourself a little template you place on each
 page saying something like &quot;This page is about Newton Mass, not OLPC&=
quot;=20

--0016367b61faf53def0488c628ec--