[Olpc-sysadmin] Deployment team task tracking

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Mar 3 15:48:48 EST 2009

[cc += bryan]

On 03/03/09 20:45, Pia Waugh wrote:

> Trac is great for tickets, but I don't find it intuitive for project
> management. If you think trac is the best tool for you, we could certainly
> host an olpcfriends trac if you like that you/Colin could have full access
> for setting up your needs.

Red Mine a tool similar to trac, but more actively developed and more
geared towards project management:

  http://www.redmine.org/

The online demo is down for maintenance, but we've been using it at
OLE Nepal, and I remember seeing gantt charts, resource allocations,
deadlines, etc.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/