[Olpc-sysadmin] Deployment team task tracking

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Mar 2 13:42:28 EST 2009

Hi, Bernie, Rafael, Pia, and Infrastructure Gang!

I wondered if you had any quick solutions to something Colin, Yifan,
Xavier, myself, and others at Olin doing tech work for local pilots have
been running into lately, which is that our wiki task tracker
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_Friends_School/Tech) is getting
increasingly frustrating to work with as our numbers and to-do lists
rapidly grow.

We could set up our own task tracker, but don't really want to
administer it long-term. Is deployment ticket tracking hosting a service
that olpcfriends, SL, OLPC, or someone else could provide?

More detail here:
http://blog.melchua.com/2009/03/02/deployment-tech-teams-need-ticket-trackers-too/

Thanks! Feel free to forward this to whoever you think might have a
solution.

--Mel