[Olpc-sysadmin] [Wiki-gang] OLPC's Wiki: Designers and Sysadmin's needed

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:00:46 EDT 2009

That's a good point... it is worth keeping sayamindu in the loop here, since
he also has been interested in wiki upgrades in the past.

On Jun 9, 2009 1:22 PM, "Sameer Verma" <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Stefan Unterhauser<dogi at laptop.org> wrote:

> Yes me ... > I m setting up a new ubuntu 9.04 VM for the purpose of
testwiki.laptop.org > so tomor...
I wasn't in the decision making part for the VM, so apologies from
jumping in, but I am curious about Ubuntu 9.04 as opposed to 8.04
which is LTS and supported with updates for 5 years. I usually run my
servers on 6.06 or 8.04, so I thought I'd ask.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University

> can everybody who wants to have access send an sshkey > > by the way since
the wiki of vig.lapto...