[Olpc-sysadmin] [Wiki-gang] OLPC's Wiki: Designers and Sysadmin's needed

Stefan Unterhauser dogi at laptop.org
Mon Jun 8 20:38:12 EDT 2009

Yes me ...
I m setting up a new ubuntu 9.04 VM for the purpose of testwiki.laptop.org
so tomorrow can give that to the public (FGrose, olpc-team and vig)
during the weekly #olpc-admin meeting we will discuss the next steps ...
Ok FGrose?

can everybody who wants to have access send an sshkey

by the way since the wiki of vig.laptop.org will be the first testcase
for testwiki
(cloning the vig database) who wants to have wikiadmin rights there
please send to dogi at laptop.org your username ... :P

cu
dogi