[Olpc-sysadmin] Details on the upgrade

Leon Waldman le.waldman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 20:39:54 EST 2009

Yes, I saw that.

But, what I asked is if all servers on OLPC uses Fedora 11 as chosen distro,
or if we have some server F11, some Ubuntu 8.04, some freebsds, etc...

Just curiosity! :)

BTW, if you need some one to take a personal care on this server, I'm
avaliable. :P

Regards

--
Leon Waldman
SysAdmin Linux - Arquiteto de Infra-Estrutura & TI.