[Olpc-sysadmin] 11 month old XO user photo

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:29:39 EDT 2009

My friend Greg Boynton's 11 month old daughter Cadence. Before she got her
XO, she used to put up a fuss whenever Dad was at the computer. Now she
loves XO very much and hauls it around with her all the time. She loves to
use write and push fingers on the keys (several at a time) see the letters
on the screen, although it not clear she knows what they mean, it is just
like what Dad does. Last night they started using speak to say "Cadence" and
she was gabbling to me very exitedly about it on the phone. Ears are kept in
the locked down position so she does not wrassle them off. She apparently
went through a phase of trying to eat the keyboard but happily has not
discovered the "Rwandan sharp stick" method of  dismembering and eating the
keyboard. I am told when she is done using it she carefully closes and
latches it.

Photo Copyright (C) 2009 Greg Boynton all rights reserved except he said I
could forward this or post it at 1cc. Please do not repost or reforward w/o
permission.

--HH