[Olpc-sysadmin] Volunteer Infrastructure Group meeting today, irc.oftc.net:#olpc-admin September 23, 2008 5:15 pm EDT -04:00 UCT

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:22:30 EDT 2008

Volunteer Infrastructure Group meeting today, irc.oftc.net:#olpc-admin
September 23, 2008 5:15 pm EDT -04:00 UCT

Agenda

Proposal for single-signon to websites (ffm)
SAGE ethics statement as a requirement for VIG membership proposal
  http://www.sage.org/ethics/ethics_vert.pdf
Redeploying weka, owl, swan, awk to W-91 ASAP
New rt instance on awk
TSM backups
DB triage and hot backups
RT status (adric)
Big sister monitoring and maintainence
new business

--
"The key to wisdom is this -- constant and frequent questioning ... for by
doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth."

--Peter Abelard, c. 1120