[Sur] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [IAEP] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Sab Mayo 7 09:41:18 EDT 2016

> On May 6, 2016 5:45 PM, "Laura Vargas" <laura en somosazucar.org> wrote:
> > the budget allowed for Chris Leonard's Internationalization tasks
> (USD$12,000.00)
>
> On this narrow point, I'd (assume) Translation Community Manager outlay
> represents $12,000 + 10% for SFConservancy = $13,200 total, from May 1st
> 2016 to Apr 30 2017 anyway.

Thank you Adam for helping us understand. I had no idea how the
contribution for the SFC was calculated. Does the 10% apply for every
transaction (incomes and outcomes) or is it only for outcomes?

Can you please confirm if the 10% (USD$ 1,200) will go under the "Donated
To [Software Freedom] Conservancy" liability account?

Best regards
--
Laura V.
I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org