[Sur] [IAEP] Sugar oversight board meeting

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez en gmail.com
Lun Nov 4 19:17:17 EST 2013

On 4 November 2013 23:05, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson en gmail.com> wrote:

> Sugar on Android or the Raspberry Pi might have an interesting
> marketing effect but the result would be truly terrible as it would be
> essentially unusable and have a terrible experience.

Can you elaborate on why you think it would be a terrible experience on the
Raspberry Pi? I never tested it there, I was just hoping it could be a nice
target...

> There are a
> number of other ARM devices that sugar runs beautifully on though.

It would also be interesting to know more about these devices. With OLPC
going the Android way, I wish there was at least one popular enough device
on which we could provide a really good experience (with our scarce
resources).