[Sur] [IAEP] TI MSP430 running on XO 1 - Robotics!

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Mie Sep 26 11:56:22 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Dr. Gerald Ardito
<gerald.ardito at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have finally got to work on this.
> Are there any GUI tools for the programming, or does it all have to be
> via command line?

If you figure out some useful command lines, we could probably make a
TA plugin. (I've not got my hands of the device yet.)

-walter

> Thanks.
> Gerald
>
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:50 AM, Luis Galindo <llwwwll77 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I just bought the TI MSP430 to test it with the Xo 1.0.
>>
>> Thank you Yama :-)
>>
>> Luis
>>
>> El 10 de febrero de 2012 11:06, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>
>> escribió:

>>> The next release will be based on F-17 but both those packages are
>>> listed. You might want to use one of the test releases based on F-17
>>> that I've released (new one coming soon) to make sure it all works OK
>>> and feedback any issues to ensure we get them fixed for the final
>>> release.
>>>
>>> Peter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs