[Sur] OLPC International Internship program - reply to Kiko

kikomayorga kikomayorga en gmail.com
Vie Feb 27 20:36:00 EST 2009

thanks for the reply, Nia!
That´s great to know.

I´m copying some of the friends i was talking about:

Diego Gianonni is an anthropolgyst and filmmaker, Diego Fernandez is a
lingüist and quechua speaker and Florencia Portocarrero is a psycologist and
art curator. Arturo Diaz is a software engineer and open source geek, and
Sebastian Silva, i´m shure you all know already. I sent them the call for
applications some weeks ago,, i hope some of them can apply....

Still i can think on other applicants. When is the application deadline?

I won´t be able to apply, since i´m currently busy at the implementation of
the escuelab project, which is actually also working with XOs as you can
read in http://wiki.laptop.org/go/EscueLab

But still, i´ll be very glad if we can get in touch as you or any of the
Peru interns come to lima so they can come by and visit us at EscueLab!

best,

Kiko
R&D ATA / EscueLab
cel:       +511 998 543 527