[Sur] Square root in Turtle Art

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Vie Sep 19 10:23:19 EDT 2008

I am somewhat torn to report that I have added the sqrt function to
Turtle Art. (I will package my changes and post them to the wiki for
review this weekend.) The reason I am torn is because, while I had fun
learning about how Turtle Art works and making my changes, I was
hoping that one of the teachers would be motivated to make the changes
themselves. In any case, I hope it is of use and it has inspired me to
consider some other funs things to add to Turtle Art.

I'll post to the list the version to test in a day to two.

regards.

-walter

--
Walter Bender