[Olpc-socal] FW: [Sur] Tabletas Nabi para niños - Agregamos muchas fotos y explicaciones.

Hugo Arriola hharriola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:33:16 EDT 2013

Here is the translation:

Yesterday I sent you this message:

We would like to share our experience with children using a tablet similar
to the ones Plan Ceibal is bidding for the younger students.

For those that are interested, I recommend you to open the link. We already
add 18 photos that we were missing and some comments about some stuff we
remembered after watching the pictures.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi Folks...
>
> I am forwarding this from the olpc-Sur (South America) list. You may want
> to use Google Translate on some of it.
>
> It looks like OLPC's XO Learning Tablet has been upstaged. The little
> "Nabi" Android tablet is out and available from Walmart for $180 for the 7"
> version and $100 for the 5".
> Carlos Rebassa in Uruguay has one for what I think must be his grandkids.
> He has posted a big description with lots of photos and screen shots. Just
> use the link in his email
> below.
>
> Sugar for Android looks better all the time!
> Caryl
>
> ------------------------------
> From: carnen at mac.com
> Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:41:58 -0300
> To: olpc-sur at lists.laptop.org
> Subject: [Sur] Tabletas Nabi para niños - Agregamos muchas fotos y
> explicaciones.
>
> Ayer les envié este mensaje:
>
> Deseamos compartir nuestra experiencia<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GrS3ejrRrtKqdYB_UdZtQ7-NgupgLWiaPzP4DRiIStQ/pub> usando
> con niños una tableta que pensamos es similar a las que está licitando Plan
> Ceibal para los alumnos más peaueños.
>
> A los que les haya interesado,  les recomiendo volver a abrir el enlace ya
> que agregamos 18 fotos que se nos habían extraviado y varios comentarios
> sobre puntos que recordamos al ver las fotos.
>
> Carlos Rabassa
> Voluntario
> Red de Apoyo al Plan Ceibal
> Montevideo,  Uruguay

*Hugo Arriola
**
CompTIA A+, A+ce, Linux+ Certified Professional*
*hharriola at gmail.com

*