[Olpc-socal] SCaLE 11X Recap about the 3 volunteers you referred to

Kenneth Wyrick kmw at caltek.net
Sun Mar 3 19:57:52 EST 2013

so since you said you want to here from all of us.

in all honesty if the 3 people that didn't work the booth had olpc
registrations as pre arranged with you we would each have worked the olpc
booth. i was there when you got there to setup, i went to denny's but
didnt see you until i returned to the hotel and then you didn't seem
interested in letting me know what was going on. i offered to help you
with what ever you needed but it seemed like you were confused.
furthermore, i have never saw a schedule of who was working when so i
figured you had it covered.

 all 3 of us had to register with other booths in order to get in. 2 of
the volunteers contacted you and you did nothing to help them get their
passes. not sure what that was about. then i helped them get in through
the arch booth.

maybe next time things will work smoother.