[Olpc-socal] FW: [Scale-kids] SCALE TNG call for speakers

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:42:04 EST 2013

Hi...
Anyone know any budding young computer scientists? Here is a great chance for them to share their expertise with other youth at SCaLE 11X the weekend of Feb 22-24. Instructions for submitting their proposal are in the email below.
This could be about any aspect of computer science, as long as it is open source... Etoys, Scratch, Python, Logo, robotics using any open source software to program... you get the idea. Please share. They have until Saturday Feb 2 to put their proposal in.
Please share!
Caryl