[Olpc-socal] Where Should We Move Our List?

Lori Barfield itdirector at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 01:44:19 EDT 2013

in my experience, google is the best groups platform and very strong on
spam control.  there are limits on the number of unique messages, internal
recipients, and external recipients...and for the free groups, i am seeing
totals up to an order of magnitude greater than what you have there.  i
wonder if i am looking in the right place.  is this the FAQ you were
looking at?

http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=166852&from=166862&rd=1

...lori