[Olpc-socal] Internet-in-a-Box Server Video and Slides

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Tue Apr 16 00:46:48 EDT 2013

Hugo and others,

I've just put up a ten minute edit of the Internet-in-a-Box presentation
video which provides an overview and demo.

Also now available is the complete one hour video of the presentation we
gave on Thursday, and all slides.  The full presentation goes into a lot
more technical detail (particularly after the break where we use it on
the OLPC laptops).

It is all on our web site at:
http://internet-in-a-box.org

Please pepper me with questions. :)