[Olpc-socal] Meeting At Cal Tech Tomorrow (Thurs) Evening

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Wed Apr 10 13:07:43 EDT 2013

Hi Caryl,

I would love to see how the internet-in-a-box server works with an XO.
I have no OLPC laptops to test with.  If you bring one you will be able
to connect it to our internet-in-a-box hotspot via wifi and I would very
much like to see the results.

Also, after the SGVLUG meeting some of us go to Burger Continental on
the corner of California and Lake if any of you wish to join us there
for informal conversation.

Meeting details: http://sgvlug.org

-braddock