[Olpc-socal] [support-gang] Have You Heard From The Machine?

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Thu Sep 27 20:08:37 EDT 2012

The version of python on the Mac, Fedora, XO, etc. while they might not be the same, should be similar enough that all people learning the language should find 99% of their program code function the same. There is that 1%, but my estimation is that you would have to use more advanced or esoteric functions to find a difference. There is the transition to Python 3 but I'm not up on that difference. So.. dont worry about any issues until there are issues and then just ask someone with more python skill to explain.
-Kev