[Olpc-socal] olpc-SoCal Library Ready for You!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 22:36:50 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,
The olpc-SoCal library is now ready for you to check out XO laptops!  We have 5 brand new XO-1.5s, 3 XO-1s (plus 5 more that are currently checked out), and 8 XO-1s with Spanish Language keyboards.
For the standard international keyboard XO-1.5s and XO-1s, contact Danny Hembree at ( danny-hembree at dynamical.org or danny at dynamical.org ).
To check out one or two of the XO-1s with Spanish Language keyboards, contact Kenneth Wyrick at (kmw at caltek.net ).
All of the machines are updated to the latest stable Sugar build, 10.1.3, and run a dual boot desktop with Gnome as the other option.
I hope many of you will choose to take advantage of this opportunity to do some hands-on experimenting with the XOs and Sugar in it's own environment.  If you do, please share your thoughts and experiences with the folks on the list.
Caryl Bigenho