[Olpc-socal] SCaLE9x and OLPC

Christian Bryant christian at linux.com
Sun Jun 5 04:43:22 EDT 2011

I wanted to check in with the OLPC SoCal group on how SCaLE9x went.  I
was only able to volunteer for one day, but found the experience
enriching in many ways.  Many questions were asked I didn't have
answers to, but luckily there were other OLPC folks there that did
have the answers.

Has anyone compiled a list of questions that didn't get answered at
the expo, or of suggestions from booth visitors?  I heard many great
ideas from folks and pointed them to the laptop.org and sugarlabs.org
websites for ways to contribute.

Cheers,

Christian Bryant,
Los Angeles, CA

4096R/418C1BBA 39B5 C0D0 D57F 5FC9 11C8  7A01 8B2F 0A9F 418C 1BBA