[OLPC-SF] XO-1 browse problem

Nicholas Doiron nickd at codeforamerica.org
Tue Jul 29 15:51:59 EDT 2014

Can you update the Browse activity? If you continue to have internet
trouble, you might need to download the activity from SugarLabs onto a USB
to install

Another possibility is that Google is taking more resources to run then
usual. For example Google Images and Google Maps searches are not likely to
work on an XO 1. You can try DuckDuckGo and see if you have trouble
visiting several pages in Browse.

Nick