[OLPC-SF] OLPC sensor assembly

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Fri Jan 20 13:03:49 EST 2012

Hi Nick,

My response was stuck on my draft folder. Thought I hit the "send" button
already. My apologies for a belated "Thank you!" for this information.
It is valuable information and I am grateful for it.

Sameer or others,

Please let me know if you'd still like combine efforts to purchase this
things in bulk. I can place the orders and distribute them in our Feb/March
meeting.

Best,
Cherry