[OLPC-SF] MEET 195 - 5th St., SF for pub crawl to plan for olpc-sf summit Saturday eve slot

carol carol at carolruthsilver.net
Tue Sep 27 01:38:54 EDT 2011

2011 Sept 26 Monday
Dear Robert,
      Thanks for your input.
      Rain potential is one reason for keeping the list of potential
venues very close to 5th & Market.
      The Hungry Bear is already on the list, as it has already been the
site of gatherings, checked out and approved.  We are looking for
additional pubs.
      Are you going to join us on Saturday the 1st, 5:00 PM, 195 5th St?
      Your suggestion on 2nd St: I think it's a little too far, but we
will see how  the group feels.
Carol Ruth Silver